What is return policy?
Buyers are happy, when they have more choices. Devotionalstore (Bhakti) not only presents, a wide range of articles, but also it has many options for returning/exchanging the products and to make every purchase with us an experience to cherish.
- 100% Refund
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return items to us within 15 (fifteen) days of delivery to get a 100% refund into your mybhakti.in account. (Not card/ Net banking Account) Please note 15 (fifteen) days exchange policy is not applicable for International Orders.
- Free and Easy Returns
We offer you hassle-free returns through courier pickup from most locations. You do not have to bear any courier shipping charges for returns.
How to return or replace the defective items delivered?
In the unlikely event that any merchandise you have ordered from us is not received in good condition, like damaged or defective, or if merchandise delivered is different from what you had expected, you may return the merchandise unused, and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging along with original tags, for a refund into your mybhakti.in account, within 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which these goods are delivered.
To return tampered product what you need to do is…
Call Us: (+91) 9048841111
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
And place a return request or exchange.
How we accept the return request of the tampered products?
- We process the return subject to receipt of the merchandise at our location in unused condition enclosed in its original packaging along with original tags and invoice, failing which return/ exchange / refund may not be possible.
- In some locations, if we are unable to arrange to a courier pickup, we may request you to courier the package to us through a courier of your choice, and send us the details and scanned receipt of the courier bill, and we shall credit the amount you have paid towards courier charges into your account with mybhakti.in
- Any returns/exchanges, must be accompanied by the original sale invoice or a gift tag in case you are sending a gift, which will be shipped along with the order. We will not be able to accept returns which are not accompanied by the relevant original sales invoice or the Devotionalstore (Bhakti) gift tag.
- Before accepting delivery of any merchandise, please ensure that the packaging has not been damaged or tampered. If you feel the product got damaged in transit please do notify us about the same within 24 hours of you accepting the delivery in our customer care number. If you believe that the merchandise is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and call our Customer Care at (+91) 9048841111 or e-mail us at email@example.com , mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
We don’t prefer to accept following articles, unless these are returned in original and sealed packaging:
- All electronic items & appliances,
- Fine Jewellery,
- Media (CD/DVDs) and gift cards.
- Any personalized/ altered items cannot be returned or exchanged.
How to cancel your order?
- You may call us at (+91) 9048841111 or
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Place request for cancellation of your order, or any item(s) in your order, prior to these item(s) being shipped from our warehouse.
Please note any cancellations are not possible after the item(s) in your order have been shipped
- The payment charged for any items which you cancel, shall be refunded into your payment account (card or netbanking) as per the timelines required by the issuing bank, or as Devotionalstore (Bhakti) credits in case you have placed the order using credits.
- If you have placed an order for sending a gift using recipient email address only (ie delivery address is not provided at the time of placing the order), it is possible that your order gets cancelled if recipient chooses not to respond, rejects the gift request, or their desired shipping address is not serviceable by mybhakti.in. In such case, full refund will be given to your payment account (card or netbanking) as per the timelines required by the issuing bank, or as mybhakti.in credits in case you have placed the order using credits.
How to return?
We are aware how much you value your each and every purchase, and there are chances of you being dissatisfied with your purchase, so we want to make our return policy convenient for you. You can return the products to us and your amount will be refunded to devotionalstore ( Bhakti) account (not netbanking or card) which you can use to make future / alternative purchase from mybhakti.in.
Follow the below mentioned instructions for returning / exchanging.
- You may call us at (+91) 9048841111 or email us at email@example.com, to request a return for any eligible item, as per our Exchange policy. You may also intimate us similarly for cancellation of any items/orders you have placed with us, provided the items have not been shipped by us.
- If you request a return/exchange through courier collection, at the time of collecting the merchandise, you will be given a courier Airway Bill, which is to be retained for future reference. Please also keep a copy of the sales invoice or order number gift tag number, before handing over the return merchandise and original sales invoice to the courier.
- Any refund against an exchange request made to mybhakti.in customer care, and collected by courier from the delivery address where the item was originally delivered, or dispatched to us by the recipient, shall be processed only upon receipt of the merchandise in unused condition, along with the original sales invoice/ gift tag.
- After the merchandise is received by mybhakti.in, and subject to verification of the purchase and condition of merchandise we shall process a refund to the customer’s mybhakti.in account within 5 working days of receipt of the merchandise.
- Refunds of payments charged for the returned items will be credited back to the mybhakti.in account of the customer placing the order with us.
- If you are placing a gift order, and desire to credit any amount for returns/exchange into the mybhakti.in account of the recipient, you may do so by sending us an email confirming the same, from the email ID used to place the order.
If you have any queries or concerns about our cancellations and exchange policy, PLEASE CALL AT (+91) 9048841111 (9.00am-9.00pm IST; 7 days a week) OR MAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org